I am definitely not starting off this year in search of a new me. In fact, I think my real goal is to continue to be okayish with the skin I am in. But do I have goals and things I want for the year…Yes!
- To continue to push myself and feel challenged as an educator
- To see my students as humans and be in appreciation of our time together
- Learn from my colleagues
- Stop Breath and Enjoy the Moments (The pressure is real but I gotta say NO!)
- Less power to the frustrating narrative of educators and more power to myself in how I deal with the narrative….Just because they say it, doesn’t mean it is true.
- More REAL connections to my guy and my girls
- Continuing saying what is on my heart even if/when it is hard
- Don’t get lost in my emotions and let them rule everything else (Damn I am so bad at this!)
- Continue to find a way to be okay with what you see acknowledge mistakes and MOVE THE HECK ON!
- Keep chugging away at becoming healthy in all ways
- Run more
- Lift more
- Try a new exercise (Spinning or dance?)
- Have my surgery and move on…don’t get caught up in what culture says it means
- Continue clean eating
- Continue use of essential oils and use them even more
- Channel MR way more…She is kinda awesome!
Best of the new year to all of you dear readers. Many blessings upon you and yours. -MR